Flexible Office Space – Scalable and Customisable Workspaces for Business Agility
A flexible office space is a dynamic workspace that is designed to fit the goals and aspirations of emerging and thriving corporates and professionals.
As the business landscape changes, so can the use of office spaces. Serviced office providers in the flexible office industry like Compass Offices champions these changes with business-ready support for your company and workforce.
As a leading provider in the Asia Pacific flexible office market, we provide our clients with conducive workspaces that combines function and agility. Unlike traditional offices and many coworking spaces in the shared office industry, we can make room and enable moving parts to be structured according to the preference of your business.
The result is a workplace that promotes efficiency, productivity, and performance for you and your employees.
We factor in flexible office trends to our workspace solutions:
- Cost Effective – To fit your business plan and budget, choose your preferred terms from 1 month, while you save on occupancy cost on our business-ready flexible office spaces that comes fully furnished and powered with necessities.
- Versatility – Every business functions differently, and the office space should reflect it. We cater to businesses of all shapes and sizes with offices ranging from 1 workspace to 200+. Our Enterprise Solutions workspace professionals are also ready to help with customised solutions for all your space, layout, added features, and purchasing needs.
- Productivity – Work from your private office, meeting room, conference room, shared office space, or relax at business lounges and breakout areas. Our working environment allows flexible work arrangements that suits you and your employees.
- Advanced IT – Our centres are equipped with multiple Internet circuits to ensure stability for our high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity. In addition, our professional in-house IT team can take care of individualised needs, such as dedicated IP, Gigalink connection, initial setup support, and VLAN segmentation for enhanced network security.
- Security and Protection – All workspaces are in good hands with secure access intact for each office. In addition, your business interest can be protected with our business continuity and disaster recovery solutions.
- Market penetration – With our centres in major business hubs across 9 cities in Asia Pacific, businesses can swiftly set up regional offices within our network, with flexible office spaces, virtual offices solutions, and corporate services support readily available.
Our culture is one focused on people. Both our clients and our staff are the key of our success. By keeping in touch with market trends, listening to clients and creating a great team we stay more than relevant in a dynamic environment. It’s the anticipation of clients’ needs that will define our success. The company tries to live up to its motto – A Great Place to Work – for both clients and our team. It’s evident that the focus on a long-term commitment to every individual client is bearing fruit.Hans Leijten - CEO, Compass Offices
Find Your Ideal Workspace Today
Compass Offices have over 30 business centres in 9 cities, serving over 11,000 customers.