Business Development Manager - Hong Kong
12 August 2022
According to Work Trend Index Survey from January 2021, 66% of business leaders considering redesigning their workspace for Hybrid Working. 50% of the workforce wants a mix of remote and office working! China employment expert Alicia Tung predicted that in the coming 5 years, there will be a 60/40 split of onsite and remote working! Hybrid working is inevitable and Flexible Office Space is a key part of it……..
Do you want to be part of this fast-growing workplace revolution? Are you a Hunter Sales who only sees opportunities instead of issues? Are you a fact find specialist? Do you know what makes your client tick? Are you a natural-born networker?
JOIN COMPASS in the Workplace Revolution of the Century! We are looking for Business Development Managers selling Flexible Office Space to Startups, SME’s, Corporates and Fortune 500 companies.
Compass Offices, is a leading Flexible Office Space provider in Hong Kong (over 5,000 workstations in HK) with our network reaching Australia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, China, Singapore and Vietnam.
As our Business Development Manager in Hong Kong, you are going to be a hunter, focused on Sales, while our Client Services Team takes care of the day-to-day operations. This keeps you focused on selling more and earning more commission!
What will keep you busy all day? You’ll be;
- Guiding your clients from Opportunity to Final Solutions within our product range of Flexible Office Solutions, from Virtual Offices, Private Offices to Enterprise Solutions;
- Growing our business from existing customers through referrals and expansions;
- Planning, managing and executing rent reviews, renewals and manage disputes with clients ensuring client retention and satisfaction;
- Building and maintaining a stable network of local key contacts with both real estate brokers, third parties like Chambers of Commerce, Corporate Services Providers and Corporate Clients;
- Becoming a specialist in your region in terms of products, competition, industry segments, market segments, target companies;
- Work closely with other Compass departments and countries to become a one-stop-shop for all clients Flexible Office Requirements across Asia Pacific;
What do you need to be, to be successful;
- A superstar in B2B sales, with minimum 2 years’ experience;
- Have a high level of energy with an ‘I’ll go get it’ - attitude;
- Creative with a positive mindset, who is not afraid to try to go off the beaten path to be successful;
- Self-motivating and Target focused, losing is not in your vocabulary;
- Great networker with a keen understanding of what makes people tick;
- A team player who is able to look further than his/her own responsibilities;
- Good communicator in local language and business English, verbally and written.