ERP Technical Manager - Hong Kong
12 August 2022
We are now looking for an ERP Technical Manager to support the software development work for our customized system based on Dynamics AX 2012. This is a dynamic role for you to focus on your technical expertise, interact with teams of technical consultants and business analysts, and work closely with business stakeholders within the Asia-Pacific region;
There are a lot of potential software development opportunities within Compass, for example,
- Web application development
- Mobile application development
- Integration with other solutions
- Commercialize customized system
Join us today and be part of our software’s development cycle!
- Develop and maintain ERP functional solution architecture by leading solution definition, solution architecture reviews and solution selection efforts.
- Lead and guide a team of Business Analyst and Developers; Ensure the team’s goals and performance is tied to the system development schedule
- Collaborate with all Business and IT stakeholders across the organization to improve departmental and organizational performance.
- Strategize, implement and support a scalable Enterprise Business Intelligence solution to meet the company’s reporting objectives aligned with ERP solution.
- Review business continuity plan, audit and set controls for ERP disaster recovery solution.
- Prepare short-term and long-term plans for data cleanup, data migration, software system development, application selection and system maintenance.
- Plan and recommend modification to the system’s capacity and its configuration.
- Responsible for keeping server healthiness.
- Provide support to internal users that may involve periodic training and lead the development of training content.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Respond to change productively and handle other duties as required.
- Ensure best practices for security, reliability and usability of the systems.
- Create appropriate test plans for unit testing and support system; lead functional and user acceptance testing.
- Provide off-hours support as needed for critical ERP related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in Computer Science/MIS or related discipline.
- Minimum 7 years of proven experience in Dynamics AX application development (MorphX, X++), finance, accounting or leasing management is a must.
- Prior proven experience in application/report development using any of the following: MSSQL, SQL Server Reporting Service, Python, C++, C#, MVC or asp.net is an advantage.
- Hands-on knowledge on Dynamics AX Sales, Procurement, Finance, Account receivable, Account Payable modules experience.
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes, write effective functional requirements and system design documentation.
- Prior proven track record in team performance and project management; Good at team motivation
- Good understanding of SDLC and passionate about innovating new technologies.
- Prior experience in web application development and Web service development is a plus.