Finance Manager - Manila
12 August 2022
Reporting to the Financial Controller in the Hong Kong Headquarter, the Finance & Tax Manager will be responsible for all accounting and finance matters. He/She will also manage a team of accounting staff in handling day-to-day accounting functions.
- Work closely with Headquarter to plan, monitor and implement internal control process, budget preparation and budgetary control, forecasting, cash flow management, tax planning and computation, and various ad-hoc analyses to support company strategic plan and commercial decisions.
- Provide timely and comprehensive accounting and management reports.
- Manage and comply with regulatory reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Analyze, interpret financial data and recommend changes to improve systems and financial performances.
- Liaise with Regional Finance teams on any financial issues.
- Liaise with Auditor and Tax advisor on any financial compilation.
- ad-hoc project.
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Accounting or Finance related discipline with PICPA or ACCA.
- Proven experience as a Finance Manager for BPO supporting large organization or multinational company; Preferable with big 4 audit experience.
- Excellent knowledge and experienced in handling taxation related matters is a MUST.
- Solid experience in leading a team.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of integrity, independent, initiative, willing to work under pressure and able to meet tight deadline.
- Good computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), familiar with Microsoft Dynamic AX is an advantage.
- Strong communication in written and verbal English.